Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Repeat texture wrap mode set through TextureImporter in AssetPostProcessor behaves like Clamp when mipMapBias is set to 100
1. Open project "AssetTextureWrap.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Texture is applied repeatedly throughout tiles
Actual result: Texture behaves like a clamp tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime