Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Repeat texture wrap mode set through TextureImporter in AssetPostProcessor behaves like Clamp when mipMapBias is set to 100
1. Open project "AssetTextureWrap.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Texture is applied repeatedly throughout tiles
Actual result: Texture behaves like a clamp tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"