Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Repeat texture wrap mode set through TextureImporter in AssetPostProcessor behaves like Clamp when mipMapBias is set to 100
1. Open project "AssetTextureWrap.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Texture is applied repeatedly throughout tiles
Actual result: Texture behaves like a clamp tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a5