Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Repeat texture wrap mode set through TextureImporter in AssetPostProcessor behaves like Clamp when mipMapBias is set to 100
1. Open project "AssetTextureWrap.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Texture is applied repeatedly throughout tiles
Actual result: Texture behaves like a clamp tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved