Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ReorderableList indices are incorrect when dragging the element in the List
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "Repro1178662.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Select "Directional Light" GameObject
4. Observe the Console while Dragging the elements in ReorderableList on "My" Component
Expected Behaviour: The Indices are swapped or not changed at all while dragging
Actual Behaviour: Some indices disappear altogether and are not printed in the right order
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Low Priority defect, unlikely to be fix for the near future.