Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[RenderTextures] useMipMap unusable on RenderTexture.GetTemporary in 5.2
RenderTexture.GetTemporary returns "already created" texture in 5.2 to fix some problems. But already created RTs don't allow setting size/mipmap/... flags :(
A workaround for now would be to either not use GetTemporary (but create your own RenderTexture manually), or do GetTemporary(); rt.Release(); rt.useMipMap = true; rt.Create(); -- the latter might be a performance problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'