Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[RenderTextures] useMipMap unusable on RenderTexture.GetTemporary in 5.2
RenderTexture.GetTemporary returns "already created" texture in 5.2 to fix some problems. But already created RTs don't allow setting size/mipmap/... flags :(
A workaround for now would be to either not use GetTemporary (but create your own RenderTexture manually), or do GetTemporary(); rt.Release(); rt.useMipMap = true; rt.Create(); -- the latter might be a performance problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model