Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
RenderTextures do not Work on 64Bit Standalone using OpenGL
Using Windows 7 64Bit
1 Force the Editor to OpenGL
2 Build a 64Bit Standalone as Development Build
3 Run the Standalone in OpenGL Mode (forcing it)
In the Output Log is shows that SystemInfo.supportsRenderTextures is
False. This is from a Debug output i did in RenderTextureTest.cs which
is attached to the Camera.
If using DirectX9 Rendertextures work in both Configurations, but I need
to use OpenGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene