Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
RenderTextures do not Work on 64Bit Standalone using OpenGL
Using Windows 7 64Bit
1 Force the Editor to OpenGL
2 Build a 64Bit Standalone as Development Build
3 Run the Standalone in OpenGL Mode (forcing it)
In the Output Log is shows that SystemInfo.supportsRenderTextures is
False. This is from a Debug output i did in RenderTextureTest.cs which
is attached to the Camera.
If using DirectX9 Rendertextures work in both Configurations, but I need
to use OpenGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar