Search Issue Tracker
RenderTexture.SetActive profiler spikes
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- hit play and look at the profiler
- notice that about every 50th frame RenderTexture.SetActive jumps up to around 99% of the total GPU allocation and lasts just one frame
More info here http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/135488-RenderTexture.SetActive-Profiler-Spikes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker