Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.18f1
RenderTexture.Create fails when Texture is 2D but Depth is set to a non-default value (default is 1)
How to reproduce:
# Open the project “IN-62910_Bug.RenderTexture.Create”
# Open “Scene”
# Connect any VR/XR device
# Open Project settings → XR Plug-in Management and select your device
# Observe the Console window
Expected result: TextureXR.slices variable is set to 1 (default)
Actual result: TextureXR.slices variable is set to 2
Reproducible with: 2022.3.17f1
Not Reproducible with: 2021.3.34f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0b2
Reproducible with devices: HTC Vive
Reproducible on: Windows 11
-The reporting user has noted that the issue is reproducible with the Varjo headset and it was possible to reproduce internally with an Oculus Quest headset.
-This is an already known bug and a fix is being done, the ticket is created for the tracking of the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"