Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X
RenderPipelineAsset derived classes not serializable when using Runtime UnityEngine in plugin
1. Open the project, attached by the user (RenderPipelineAssetDLL.zip)
2. Open ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.sln with Visual Studio
3. Compile configuration 'EditorUnityEngine'
4. In the project, observe that Plugins\ClassLibrary1 contains DLLRenderPipelineAsset
5. Compile configuration 'RuntimeUnityEngine'
6. In the project, observe that Plugins\ClassLibrary1 does not contain DLLRenderPipelineAsset
Expected: Plugins\ClassLibrary1 contains DLLRenderPipelineAsset
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player