Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X
RenderPipelineAsset derived classes not serializable when using Runtime UnityEngine in plugin
1. Open the project, attached by the user (RenderPipelineAssetDLL.zip)
2. Open ClassLibrary1\ClassLibrary1.sln with Visual Studio
3. Compile configuration 'EditorUnityEngine'
4. In the project, observe that Plugins\ClassLibrary1 contains DLLRenderPipelineAsset
5. Compile configuration 'RuntimeUnityEngine'
6. In the project, observe that Plugins\ClassLibrary1 does not contain DLLRenderPipelineAsset
Expected: Plugins\ClassLibrary1 contains DLLRenderPipelineAsset
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element
- [Linux] Mouse escapes the application window when using CursorLockMode.Locked
- Undo shortcut doesn't work when reverting values in the Increment Snapping toolbar
- [UIToolkit] Button style of List View are displayed as mouse is hovering over them when created in Overlay