Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
RenderNodeQueue::Reset crash when Editing Hexagonal tilemaps with 'Top Left/Right' Sort Order and 'Individual' Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project "TileMapTest"
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Start painting and deleting Tiles
Reproduced in: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1*
Note: *Mode not available also Hexagonal point top map is not available
Does not work is Mode is set to Chunk
Does not work if Sort Order is set to anything but Top Right or Top Left
Works with any Transparency Sort Axis and Mode
Works both with Point Top and Flat Top Hexagonal Tile Map
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3