Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[RenderingOrder] Particles are not drawn in the correct order on rotated particle systems
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Scene' scene
3. Notice that 'Particle System' game object is behind the 'Quad' game object from cameras perspective, but it is slightly rotated along Y axis
4. Play the scene
5. Notice the particles are rendered in front of the quad
Note: It seems that if at least a little part of the particle system gets closer to the camera than the quad along Y axis (in this case, the far side of the particle system is closer to the camera because of the rotation, but is further from the camera at the cameras frustum range), the whole particle system is drawn in front of the quad. If we change rotation to 0 along Y axis, the particle system is rendered correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned