Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Rendering] z-fighting artifact on Speedtree billboards when using Point light
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Create new project;
3. Extract attached package;
4. In the Project Browser go to Assets -> Scenes;
5. Open '3_Gameplay' scene;
6. Launch the scene;
7. Move the Camera gameobject or viewpoint.
z-fighting artifact appears on SpeedTree billboards with Point light (see attached gif video).
z-fighting artifact should not appear on SpeedTree billboards.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b7, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p6;
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows;
- Doesn't repro with Directional light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh