Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Rendering] z-fighting artifact on Speedtree billboards when using Point light
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Create new project;
3. Extract attached package;
4. In the Project Browser go to Assets -> Scenes;
5. Open '3_Gameplay' scene;
6. Launch the scene;
7. Move the Camera gameobject or viewpoint.
z-fighting artifact appears on SpeedTree billboards with Point light (see attached gif video).
z-fighting artifact should not appear on SpeedTree billboards.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b7, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p6;
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows;
- Doesn't repro with Directional light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)