Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Rendering] z-fighting artifact on Speedtree billboards when using Point light
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Create new project;
3. Extract attached package;
4. In the Project Browser go to Assets -> Scenes;
5. Open '3_Gameplay' scene;
6. Launch the scene;
7. Move the Camera gameobject or viewpoint.
z-fighting artifact appears on SpeedTree billboards with Point light (see attached gif video).
z-fighting artifact should not appear on SpeedTree billboards.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b7, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p6;
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows;
- Doesn't repro with Directional light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)