Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[Rendering] When changing resolution in script on Standalone, Windows does not clear the frame buffer
When changing resolution in script on Standalone, Windows does not clear the frame buffer. Thus,when aspect ratio changes, you will see what was last rendered in the areas of the screen that are no longer rendered.
To reproduce this:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. It has a few buttons which change resolution when clicking.
4. Build&Run on Windows Standalone
5. Click buttons to change resolutions
6. Note the sides of the screen not rendering and the leftover image of what was last rendered
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol