Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[Rendering] When changing resolution in script on Standalone, Windows does not clear the frame buffer
When changing resolution in script on Standalone, Windows does not clear the frame buffer. Thus,when aspect ratio changes, you will see what was last rendered in the areas of the screen that are no longer rendered.
To reproduce this:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. It has a few buttons which change resolution when clicking.
4. Build&Run on Windows Standalone
5. Click buttons to change resolutions
6. Note the sides of the screen not rendering and the leftover image of what was last rendered
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window