Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[Rendering] When changing resolution in script on Standalone, Windows does not clear the frame buffer
When changing resolution in script on Standalone, Windows does not clear the frame buffer. Thus,when aspect ratio changes, you will see what was last rendered in the areas of the screen that are no longer rendered.
To reproduce this:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. It has a few buttons which change resolution when clicking.
4. Build&Run on Windows Standalone
5. Click buttons to change resolutions
6. Note the sides of the screen not rendering and the leftover image of what was last rendered
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes