Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
RenderGraph execution error at pass Partial Depth Prepass when Unity has lost focus for a few min
1. Import the attached package and open the repro scene.
2. Enter play mode
3. Remove focus from Unity for a few min. (sometimes happens within 2-3 min, but give it 10 to be really safe)
4. Observe how after a while the rendering has paused and console errors are spamming the console.
- No errors
- Happens also on 2021.1.0b1.1725
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly