Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
RenderGraph execution error at pass Partial Depth Prepass when Unity has lost focus for a few min
1. Import the attached package and open the repro scene.
2. Enter play mode
3. Remove focus from Unity for a few min. (sometimes happens within 2-3 min, but give it 10 to be really safe)
4. Observe how after a while the rendering has paused and console errors are spamming the console.
- No errors
- Happens also on 2021.1.0b1.1725
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody