Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
RenderGraph execution error at pass Partial Depth Prepass when Unity has lost focus for a few min
1. Import the attached package and open the repro scene.
2. Enter play mode
3. Remove focus from Unity for a few min. (sometimes happens within 2-3 min, but give it 10 to be really safe)
4. Observe how after a while the rendering has paused and console errors are spamming the console.
- No errors
- Happens also on 2021.1.0b1.1725
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes