Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
RenderGraph execution error at pass Partial Depth Prepass when Unity has lost focus for a few min
1. Import the attached package and open the repro scene.
2. Enter play mode
3. Remove focus from Unity for a few min. (sometimes happens within 2-3 min, but give it 10 to be really safe)
4. Observe how after a while the rendering has paused and console errors are spamming the console.
- No errors
- Happens also on 2021.1.0b1.1725
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak