Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
RenderGraph execution error at pass Partial Depth Prepass when Unity has lost focus for a few min
1. Import the attached package and open the repro scene.
2. Enter play mode
3. Remove focus from Unity for a few min. (sometimes happens within 2-3 min, but give it 10 to be really safe)
4. Observe how after a while the rendering has paused and console errors are spamming the console.
- No errors
- Happens also on 2021.1.0b1.1725
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets