Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Renderer] Pivot offset on the Y axis is inverted
The Y axis of the pivot setting in the particle renderer looks to be inverted.
1. Open Pivot scene from attached project.
2. Select Particle System (3) from the hierarchy
3. Observe that the Y pivot is set to -1 and yet the particle is moved up on Y.
- X and Z pivot work as expected.
- Not a regression; happens in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error