Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Renderer] Pivot offset on the Y axis is inverted
The Y axis of the pivot setting in the particle renderer looks to be inverted.
1. Open Pivot scene from attached project.
2. Select Particle System (3) from the hierarchy
3. Observe that the Y pivot is set to -1 and yet the particle is moved up on Y.
- X and Z pivot work as expected.
- Not a regression; happens in Version 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard