Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android]Rendered GameObject amount is severely lowered when their material has GPU instancing enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "VKNotRenderingEverything.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Build it for Android
Expected results: Many objects are rendered in a rectangle formation
Actual results: Many objects are rendered in a sphere formation
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a5
No Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0b2
------------------, Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Android 10, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000, GPU: Mali-G78
------------------, Huawei P40 Pro, Android 10, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00279, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Does not reproduce with:
iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1)
- Screenshots in the edit field "Expected.png" and "Repro.png"
- Does not reproduce with Standalone
- Vulkan reproduces every time
- OpenGLES3 seems to only reproduce with Mali
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first