Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Render Texture Inspector enum broken
While choosing various render texture formats in the Render Texture asset inspector unity will throw errors and fail to create the correct render texture, this can lead to various issues, including rendering artefacts and project alterations.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start a new project
2) Create a Render Texture asset in the project view
3) Select the Render texture and change 'Color Format' to 'R Half'
Expected result: Render Texture should create an R Half formatted RT or equivalent fallback
Actual result: Errors are spammed, or incorrect format is mapped
Note: this will happen on most of the options in the 'Color Format' drop down as the enum has not been updated to match other changes in Unity
Introduced by this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/76371/_/graphics/format/tex/staging
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode