Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Render Texture Inspector enum broken
While choosing various render texture formats in the Render Texture asset inspector unity will throw errors and fail to create the correct render texture, this can lead to various issues, including rendering artefacts and project alterations.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start a new project
2) Create a Render Texture asset in the project view
3) Select the Render texture and change 'Color Format' to 'R Half'
Expected result: Render Texture should create an R Half formatted RT or equivalent fallback
Actual result: Errors are spammed, or incorrect format is mapped
Note: this will happen on most of the options in the 'Color Format' drop down as the enum has not been updated to match other changes in Unity
Introduced by this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/76371/_/graphics/format/tex/staging
Render Texture color format now shows correct graphics format options
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project