Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Render Texture Inspector enum broken
While choosing various render texture formats in the Render Texture asset inspector unity will throw errors and fail to create the correct render texture, this can lead to various issues, including rendering artefacts and project alterations.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start a new project
2) Create a Render Texture asset in the project view
3) Select the Render texture and change 'Color Format' to 'R Half'
Expected result: Render Texture should create an R Half formatted RT or equivalent fallback
Actual result: Errors are spammed, or incorrect format is mapped
Note: this will happen on most of the options in the 'Color Format' drop down as the enum has not been updated to match other changes in Unity
Introduced by this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/76371/_/graphics/format/tex/staging
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform