Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[XR] Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
1) Set XR device to Mock HMD
2) Enter Playmode
3) Observe jitter in Game View as the Render viewport scales up and down.
It seems to worsen as EyeTextureScale goes down.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
XR Management has evaluated this issue and determined that it does not meet our current bug severity threshold. If you would like your issue to be reviewed again, please re-submit your bug.