Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Render-pipelines.high-definition package version 1.1.1 gives out compilation errors in Unity 2018.2.0a4
-start a new project with Unity 2018.2.0a4 - 3D template. NOT HDRP!
- open Project Manager and download the Render-pipelines.high-definition version 1.1.1
- wait for it to import and notice a whole lot impor errors
- some do not clear out, but this one does not and the user can not enter play mode
C:/ProgramData/Unityemail@example.com/HDRP/Camera/HDCamera.cs(205,86): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.TemporalAntialiasing' does not contain a definition for `sampleIndex' and no extension method `sampleIndex' of type `UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.TemporalAntialiasing' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values