Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Found in [Package]
Render Feature/Pass UI has a field for 'Shader Pass Name' when it actually expects 'Shader Pass LightMode'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's ("case_1201696-Project.zip") Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In Project Window select the "Render" Asset (Assets->CustomRenderer->Render)
3. Change Name of Shader Passes to "B" (Filters->Shader Passes->Name)
Expected result: GameObject is rendered
Actual result: GameObject is not rendered
Reproducible with: 2019.2.15f1 (6.9.0, 6.9.2), 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15 (7.1.5, 7.1.6)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.35f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.13f1 (Napespace errors are thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags