Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Found in [Package]
Render Feature/Pass UI has a field for 'Shader Pass Name' when it actually expects 'Shader Pass LightMode'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's ("case_1201696-Project.zip") Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In Project Window select the "Render" Asset (Assets->CustomRenderer->Render)
3. Change Name of Shader Passes to "B" (Filters->Shader Passes->Name)
Expected result: GameObject is rendered
Actual result: GameObject is not rendered
Reproducible with: 2019.2.15f1 (6.9.0, 6.9.2), 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15 (7.1.5, 7.1.6)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.35f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.13f1 (Napespace errors are thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan