Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
Render.Mesh performance has regressed in newer versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
- Optionally, check Development Build for more in-depth info
2. Build for android
Expected result: 18-20+ FPS
Actual result: <13-17 FPS
Reproduced on 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced on 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p3
This does not appear to reproduce on standalone, though should not be an android specific issue.
DUT: Samsung Galaxy S7 QCOM
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted