Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Render.Mesh performance has regressed in newer versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
- Optionally, check Development Build for more in-depth info
2. Build for android
Expected result: 18-20+ FPS
Actual result: <13-17 FPS
Reproduced on 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced on 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p3
This does not appear to reproduce on standalone, though should not be an android specific issue.
DUT: Samsung Galaxy S7 QCOM
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete