Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Render Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Select "Particle System" in the Hierarchy
3. Open Shape Module and Renderer Module
4. Enable Shape Module, tick "Align To Direction" and disable Shape Module
5. Try changing "Render Alignment" in Renderer Module
Expected result: Renderer Alignment can be changed when Shape Module is disabled.
Actual result: Renderer Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector