Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Render Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Select "Particle System" in the Hierarchy
3. Open Shape Module and Renderer Module
4. Enable Shape Module, tick "Align To Direction" and disable Shape Module
5. Try changing "Render Alignment" in Renderer Module
Expected result: Renderer Alignment can be changed when Shape Module is disabled.
Actual result: Renderer Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1