Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Render Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Select "Particle System" in the Hierarchy
3. Open Shape Module and Renderer Module
4. Enable Shape Module, tick "Align To Direction" and disable Shape Module
5. Try changing "Render Alignment" in Renderer Module
Expected result: Renderer Alignment can be changed when Shape Module is disabled.
Actual result: Renderer Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds