Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Render Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Select "Particle System" in the Hierarchy
3. Open Shape Module and Renderer Module
4. Enable Shape Module, tick "Align To Direction" and disable Shape Module
5. Try changing "Render Alignment" in Renderer Module
Expected result: Renderer Alignment can be changed when Shape Module is disabled.
Actual result: Renderer Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"