Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Render Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Select "Particle System" in the Hierarchy
3. Open Shape Module and Renderer Module
4. Enable Shape Module, tick "Align To Direction" and disable Shape Module
5. Try changing "Render Alignment" in Renderer Module
Expected result: Renderer Alignment can be changed when Shape Module is disabled.
Actual result: Renderer Alignment cannot be changed when Shape Module is disabled, but Align To Direction is ticked.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface