Search Issue Tracker
renaming the prefab generated by a scriptedImporter renames all scene instances of this prefab
Add the following script in your project and create a file with the ".blah" extension:
public class BlahImporter : ScriptedImporter
public override void OnImportAsset(AssetImportContext ctx)
var go = new GameObject(ctx.assetPath);
Drag and drop the created GameObject in the scene.
Rename the asset.
Actual result: the gameObject in the scene is renamed.
Expected: names are not changed in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows