Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Renamed Substances are not re-selected
After renaming a substance material, the renamed asset is not re-selected. This does not match behaviour for other assets within the Editor.
1. Open the attached project and select the Limestone_Blocks asset
2. Rename the material within the substance asset
3. Observe that the material is not re-selected after being renamed
Renamed assets should not be deselected.
Reproducible in versions 5.5.0f2 (1c3fa4a7f523), 5.5.0p1 (f43eade5c7c4), 5.4.3p3 (3592d3a1f914) and 5.3.7p2 (c7f50ac202bd).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up