Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Renamed Substances are not re-selected
After renaming a substance material, the renamed asset is not re-selected. This does not match behaviour for other assets within the Editor.
1. Open the attached project and select the Limestone_Blocks asset
2. Rename the material within the substance asset
3. Observe that the material is not re-selected after being renamed
Renamed assets should not be deselected.
Reproducible in versions 5.5.0f2 (1c3fa4a7f523), 5.5.0p1 (f43eade5c7c4), 5.4.3p3 (3592d3a1f914) and 5.3.7p2 (c7f50ac202bd).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()