Search Issue Tracker
Removing assetBundleName line in meta file doesn't update it in the editor
1. Open the attached project (occtest.zip)
2. Select the Brick texture and set its asset bundle label to "myassetlabel"
3. In an external text editor (e.g. Notepad++) load Assets\brick.png.meta file and remove the 'assetBundleName: myassetlabel' line
4. Go back to the Editor
5. Observe that the AssetBundle label is still "myassetlabel"
Expected: removing the 'assetBundleName: myassetlabel' line from the meta file removes the label from the asset in the Editor immediately
Reproduced in 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes