Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Removing a script from the execution order manager changes the value of other script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Script Execution Order.
3. Select "Script2"'s value (200).
4. Remove "Script2".
5. "Script3" gets "Script2"'s value.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b10 5.3.3p3 and 5.1.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis