Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Removing a script from the execution order manager changes the value of other script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Script Execution Order.
3. Select "Script2"'s value (200).
4. Remove "Script2".
5. "Script3" gets "Script2"'s value.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b10 5.3.3p3 and 5.1.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh