Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Removing a script from the execution order manager changes the value of other script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Script Execution Order.
3. Select "Script2"'s value (200).
4. Remove "Script2".
5. "Script3" gets "Script2"'s value.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b10 5.3.3p3 and 5.1.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script