Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Removing a script from the execution order manager changes the value of other script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Script Execution Order.
3. Select "Script2"'s value (200).
4. Remove "Script2".
5. "Script3" gets "Script2"'s value.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b10 5.3.3p3 and 5.1.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.