Search Issue Tracker
Reimporting a model with different oversampling settings appears to be broken
Extra pips do not appear in animation window when importing a model with oversampling
1. Open OversampleMe scene.
2. Select WilAnim GO and open AW.
3. Open the Curves tab and select a single curve.
4-Zoom on the curve to see that you have 1 key per frame.
5. Change the oversample setting in the "Oversample" menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI