Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
"Reimport All" is broken in 2019.3 (in Asset Pipeline v2)
Reimport All" option of Context menu in Project View is broken in 2019.3 (in Asset Pipeline v2). Reproduced in 2019.3.0a3
How we can reproduce it:
- you need any "big" project (100-200 Mb) for testing it
1 when I open project in e.g. 2019.2.0b5 it imports my project for around 2 minutes, then in Project View I select "Reimport All" from Context menu and it reopens Unity Editor and imports project for the same (or almost the same) 2 minutes
2 when I open project in e.g. 2019.3.0a3(or any oher 2019.3 build up to a9 - latest for today) it imports my project for around 2 minutes, BUT then in Project View I select "Reimport All" from Context menu and it reopens Unity Editor and imports project for less than a minute
Actual results: 2019.3 uses Asset Pipeline v2 by default and "Reimport All" feature is broken there. That is regression!
Expected results: there are many changes in Asset Pipeline v2 and we need to decide if we need "Reimport All" feature at all. My opinion is that we still need to have it and so we need to fix it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project