Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[Regression] Uninstalling Unity leaves SketchUpAPI.dll behind
How to reproduce:
1. Uninstall Unity with Uninstall.exe
Actual result: The uninstaller, at least when running uninstall.exe manually from the Unity/Editor folder, will not remove the SketchUpAPI.dll file.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2
Regression since: 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"