Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
[Regression] Uninstalling Unity leaves SketchUpAPI.dll behind
How to reproduce:
1. Uninstall Unity with Uninstall.exe
Actual result: The uninstaller, at least when running uninstall.exe manually from the Unity/Editor folder, will not remove the SketchUpAPI.dll file.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2
Regression since: 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.