Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Regression] Uninstalling Unity leaves SketchUpAPI.dll behind
How to reproduce:
1. Uninstall Unity with Uninstall.exe
Actual result: The uninstaller, at least when running uninstall.exe manually from the Unity/Editor folder, will not remove the SketchUpAPI.dll file.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2
Regression since: 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes