Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.6f1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Regression] Symbol definition fails on .NET 4.X scripting runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Uncomment the "#define USE_SAME_NAMED_NAMESPACE" line in the "test" script
3. Observe the compilation error message on the "Test" Game Object
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: "test" script throws errors on .NET 4.X only
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.2f1
Not Reproducible in: 2018.2.1f1, 2018.1.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string