Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[Regression] Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain's surface after creating terrain
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't2' scene;
2. Enter Play mode;
3. Observe terrain surface rendering.
Terrain is rendered smoothly without artifacts (see attached expected.png screenshot).
Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b2.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0b2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.6;
- Also reproducible in Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)