Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Regression] Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain's surface after creating terrain
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't2' scene;
2. Enter Play mode;
3. Observe terrain surface rendering.
Terrain is rendered smoothly without artifacts (see attached expected.png screenshot).
Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b2.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0b2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.6;
- Also reproducible in Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel