Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[Regression] Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain's surface after creating terrain
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't2' scene;
2. Enter Play mode;
3. Observe terrain surface rendering.
Terrain is rendered smoothly without artifacts (see attached expected.png screenshot).
Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b2.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0b2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.6;
- Also reproducible in Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted