Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Regression] Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain's surface after creating terrain
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't2' scene;
2. Enter Play mode;
3. Observe terrain surface rendering.
Terrain is rendered smoothly without artifacts (see attached expected.png screenshot).
Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b2.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0b2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.6;
- Also reproducible in Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset