Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[Regression] Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain's surface after creating terrain
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't2' scene;
2. Enter Play mode;
3. Observe terrain surface rendering.
Terrain is rendered smoothly without artifacts (see attached expected.png screenshot).
Sun flare artifact is shown on terrain surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0b2.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0b2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.6;
- Also reproducible in Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted