Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Regression] Postprocessing tagging creates additional tag at run-time after re-importing model
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "Main" Scene
2. In the Project Window re-import "A006_Carrot" Model
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Running a postprocessor that tags objects will produce "ghost" tags at runtime.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b9
Regression since: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default