Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Regression] Postprocessing tagging creates additional tag at run-time after re-importing model
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "Main" Scene
2. In the Project Window re-import "A006_Carrot" Model
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Running a postprocessor that tags objects will produce "ghost" tags at runtime.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b9
Regression since: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned