Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
(Regression) Particle System mesh wireframe in Shape Module does not display properly
1. Create particle system
2. In Shape Module, select Mesh, assign a mesh e.g. cylinder
3. In scene view, you should see the wireframe of the cylinder
4. Rotate / zoom the view and observe
The wireframe is not stably visible. Part of it disappear at some angle or totally invisible when zoom out
The wireframe should always be there clearly visible
Not reproduced with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website