Search Issue Tracker
(Regression) Particle System having Dark Skin in Unity Personal
I opened repo project at my home machine which is having Personal license
-> So Personal skin is used. But Particle System is having Dark Skin.
Now I open the same project with work machine which has Unity Pro license,
-> switched to Personal skin, particle system is still having Dark Skin.
This problem gets more severe when using PostProcessing and particle system is selected in inspector.
1. Open project attached.
2. Open Scene "Test".
3. Select Particle System in hierarchy.
4. Enter playmode (verify that Maximize On Play is selected in Game View).
5. Exit playmode.
Expected result: Particle system will be displayed.
Actual result: Particle system is empty.
Notes: It only happens when particle system is selected.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
This is a duplicate of issue #907383