Search Issue Tracker
[Regression][OSX][5.4] Canvas is flickering when launching scene with Profiler window detached to external display
For repro you will need an external display and OSX system.
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
3. Open Profiler window (Window -> Profiler);
4. Move Profile window to the external display;
5. Enter Play mode;
6. Observe Canvas gameobject (both Scene and Game views).
Canvas with all its contains (images, texts) starts flickering when Profiler window is moved to the external window (see attached gif video).
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.
Canvas should not flicker when moving Profiler window to the external display.
Workaround is to launch Profiler at the same display as Editor.
- Reproducible on: 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b11, 5.4.0b7;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.11.3;
- Not reproducible in 2018.3.0a1 on OSX 10.13.4
- Not reproducible in 5.3.4p1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.3.f1;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10 and 8.1;
- Reproduces only in Editor; doesn't repro in standalone build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items