Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Regression] OnMouseDown does not react to touch input
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Build and run on device
3. Start the game
4. Click on the cactus in the top left and try to place it.
* Clicking the cactus in editor highlights it meaning it gets selected, which doesn't happen on device.
Expected behaviour: Touch inputs on 'OnMouseDown' events get registered
Actual behaviour: Click is not registered
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0b7
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0p4, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0a1
Devices Under Testing:
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo | Android 6.0.1
LG Nexus 5X | Android 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes