Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[Regression] MissingReferenceException after undoing terrain creation
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project;
2. Add Terrain gameobject (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Terrain);
3. Press Ctrl/cmd+Z or Edit -> Undo Create terrain.
Terrain is deleted without errors.
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Terrain' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.OnSceneGUICallback (UnityEditor.SceneView sceneView) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:1803)
UnityEditor.SceneView.CallOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:2397)
UnityEditor.SceneView.HandleSelectionAndOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:1715)
UnityEditor.SceneView.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:1585)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
is shown in the console.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.6.0a6.
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b6;
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0a5, 5.5.2p1;
- Reproducible on both Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true