Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Regression] MissingReferenceException after undoing terrain creation
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project;
2. Add Terrain gameobject (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Terrain);
3. Press Ctrl/cmd+Z or Edit -> Undo Create terrain.
Terrain is deleted without errors.
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Terrain' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.OnSceneGUICallback (UnityEditor.SceneView sceneView) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:1803)
UnityEditor.SceneView.CallOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:2397)
UnityEditor.SceneView.HandleSelectionAndOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:1715)
UnityEditor.SceneView.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:1585)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
is shown in the console.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.6.0a6.
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b6;
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0a5, 5.5.2p1;
- Reproducible on both Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected