Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X
[Regression] Editor crash on SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached
1. Open the "TestScene" in the user-provided project
2. Select the "PlaneAnimation&Cloth" Game Object from the Hierarchy and enable it
3. Enter the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 5.6.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3
Regression introduced in 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform