Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6
[Regression] Editor crash on SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached
1. Open the "TestScene" in the user-provided project
2. Select the "PlaneAnimation&Cloth" Game Object from the Hierarchy and enable it
3. Enter the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 5.6.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3
Regression introduced in 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)