Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Regression] Editor crash on SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached
1. Open the "TestScene" in the user-provided project
2. Select the "PlaneAnimation&Cloth" Game Object from the Hierarchy and enable it
3. Enter the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 5.6.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3
Regression introduced in 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam