Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6
[Regression] Editor crash on SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached
1. Open the "TestScene" in the user-provided project
2. Select the "PlaneAnimation&Cloth" Game Object from the Hierarchy and enable it
3. Enter the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 5.6.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3
Regression introduced in 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes