Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X
[Regression] Editor crash on SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached
1. Open the "TestScene" in the user-provided project
2. Select the "PlaneAnimation&Cloth" Game Object from the Hierarchy and enable it
3. Enter the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 5.6.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3
Regression introduced in 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view