Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Cursor not locked within game window bounds when using CursorLockMode.Confined
How to reproduce:
1. Open "ConfinedMouseRepro" project
2. Build for standalone (make sure that "Default" scene is included)
3. Run built project in windowed mode
4. Move the cursor to the top side of the game window
Expected results: Mouse cursor should stay in game window bounds, where the game is happening.
Actual results: Mouse cursor leaves bounds and can be clicked on game window's top panel.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build