Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Cursor not locked within game window bounds when using CursorLockMode.Confined
How to reproduce:
1. Open "ConfinedMouseRepro" project
2. Build for standalone (make sure that "Default" scene is included)
3. Run built project in windowed mode
4. Move the cursor to the top side of the game window
Expected results: Mouse cursor should stay in game window bounds, where the game is happening.
Actual results: Mouse cursor leaves bounds and can be clicked on game window's top panel.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up