Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Cursor not locked within game window bounds when using CursorLockMode.Confined
How to reproduce:
1. Open "ConfinedMouseRepro" project
2. Build for standalone (make sure that "Default" scene is included)
3. Run built project in windowed mode
4. Move the cursor to the top side of the game window
Expected results: Mouse cursor should stay in game window bounds, where the game is happening.
Actual results: Mouse cursor leaves bounds and can be clicked on game window's top panel.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Jul 31, 2018 17:24
I've written about this on the forums back in 2015
The post has a few gifs explaining the issue and a workaround that can be used until this is fixed.
And for the record this is can also be reproduced in 2017.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed with 2019.3.8f1 (dc786b1a6d14)