Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Cursor not locked within game window bounds when using CursorLockMode.Confined
How to reproduce:
1. Open "ConfinedMouseRepro" project
2. Build for standalone (make sure that "Default" scene is included)
3. Run built project in windowed mode
4. Move the cursor to the top side of the game window
Expected results: Mouse cursor should stay in game window bounds, where the game is happening.
Actual results: Mouse cursor leaves bounds and can be clicked on game window's top panel.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point