Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Cursor not locked within game window bounds when using CursorLockMode.Confined
How to reproduce:
1. Open "ConfinedMouseRepro" project
2. Build for standalone (make sure that "Default" scene is included)
3. Run built project in windowed mode
4. Move the cursor to the top side of the game window
Expected results: Mouse cursor should stay in game window bounds, where the game is happening.
Actual results: Mouse cursor leaves bounds and can be clicked on game window's top panel.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI