Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.3f1
[Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Walk forward using the "W" key and observe the results
4. Stop the Play mode and click on the "GameManager" in the Hierarchy
5. Disable "Generate at Runtime"
6. Enter Play mode and walk forward again
Expected result: In both cases, the Capsule Walks fine on the Cube floor
Actual result: When the colliders are added at Runtime the Capsule ignores the Box Collider and falls through the floor
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.1.5f1
Not reproducible in: 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2
Verified in: 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets