Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.3f1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Walk forward using the "W" key and observe the results
4. Stop the Play mode and click on the "GameManager" in the Hierarchy
5. Disable "Generate at Runtime"
6. Enter Play mode and walk forward again
Expected result: In both cases, the Capsule Walks fine on the Cube floor
Actual result: When the colliders are added at Runtime the Capsule ignores the Box Collider and falls through the floor
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.1.5f1
Not reproducible in: 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2
Verified in: 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3