Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.3f1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Walk forward using the "W" key and observe the results
4. Stop the Play mode and click on the "GameManager" in the Hierarchy
5. Disable "Generate at Runtime"
6. Enter Play mode and walk forward again
Expected result: In both cases, the Capsule Walks fine on the Cube floor
Actual result: When the colliders are added at Runtime the Capsule ignores the Box Collider and falls through the floor
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.1.5f1
Not reproducible in: 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2
Verified in: 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.