Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.3f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Walk forward using the "W" key and observe the results
4. Stop the Play mode and click on the "GameManager" in the Hierarchy
5. Disable "Generate at Runtime"
6. Enter Play mode and walk forward again
Expected result: In both cases, the Capsule Walks fine on the Cube floor
Actual result: When the colliders are added at Runtime the Capsule ignores the Box Collider and falls through the floor
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.1.5f1
Not reproducible in: 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2
Verified in: 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first