Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Click on Collab window tab (Top right corner of the editor, near 'Layers' and 'Layout')
3. While it's open, click on the tab again
Expected behaviour: Window is closed ('Layers' tab does this)
Actual behaviour: Window re-opens
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproduced on: 2018.2.0b10
The Collab Toolbar will be replaced with something that's more integrated into the Editor in the near future. Pressing the Collab button will open this separate window similar to how the Services Window works, which will address the issue described.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder