Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Regression] Changing AssetImporter.assetBundleName sometimes fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("AssetBundleNameBug.zip")
2. Click "Tools" -> "Define Asset Bundle Name With Folder Name"
3. Observe the console errors
Expected result: The Asset bundle names are correctly assigned
Actual result: AssetImporter.assetBundleName fails in some instances
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.2.0b2; 2018.2.0a5; 2018.2.0a4 (Project crashes on launch)
Note: "Define Asset Bundle Name With Value Test To Children" method, works for some assets but not for all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3