Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Regression ADB V1-V2] Editing prefab is slow
Open project https://drive.google.com/open?id=19GtoEEs8xfjndbX2MjxJl0ThcYrO87DE
Select any gameobject in hierarchy and do any change to it. Either in the Inspector (select FlyingTurret, change position in the inspector) or just move it in the Scene view.
Actual: 1.5 second lag with progress bar
Expected: No delay at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps