Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Regression ADB V1-V2] Editing prefab is slow
Open project https://drive.google.com/open?id=19GtoEEs8xfjndbX2MjxJl0ThcYrO87DE
Select any gameobject in hierarchy and do any change to it. Either in the Inspector (select FlyingTurret, change position in the inspector) or just move it in the Scene view.
Actual: 1.5 second lag with progress bar
Expected: No delay at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width