Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Regression ADB V1-V2] Editing prefab is slow
Open project https://drive.google.com/open?id=19GtoEEs8xfjndbX2MjxJl0ThcYrO87DE
Select any gameobject in hierarchy and do any change to it. Either in the Inspector (select FlyingTurret, change position in the inspector) or just move it in the Scene view.
Actual: 1.5 second lag with progress bar
Expected: No delay at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes