Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Registry.GetValue crashes Unity build when using IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a Registry string value:
(see attached picture)
2. Open the build in the User-attached project ("...\BUILDS\IL2CPP\IL2CPP_NotWindowsPlatform_Bug.exe")
Expected: the build does not crash
Actual: the build crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
Note: does not reproduce on Mono
If the crash does not occur:
Delete its output log at "C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\IL2CPP_NotWindowsPlatform_Bug" and it will crash again.
Could not test on 2017.4 due to script errors
fixed in 2018.2.18f1.
IL2CPP was not properly marshaling Char types when CharSet.Unicode was used, which is the case in the Win32 registry assembly used in this project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default