Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.1
Found in [Package]
Registering for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI causes animation clip inspector to throw errors
If anyone registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI, then some built in inspectors stop working. The Animation clip section of the animator inspector is the main example.
This was reported on the Addressables package, but is actually a problem if any code registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI. https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-hotfixed-in-0-2-2-preview-animation-import-settings-inspector-is-broken.541375/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface