Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.1
Found in [Package]
Registering for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI causes animation clip inspector to throw errors
If anyone registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI, then some built in inspectors stop working. The Animation clip section of the animator inspector is the main example.
This was reported on the Addressables package, but is actually a problem if any code registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI. https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-hotfixed-in-0-2-2-preview-animation-import-settings-inspector-is-broken.541375/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene