Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.1
Found in [Package]
Registering for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI causes animation clip inspector to throw errors
If anyone registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI, then some built in inspectors stop working. The Animation clip section of the animator inspector is the main example.
This was reported on the Addressables package, but is actually a problem if any code registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI. https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-hotfixed-in-0-2-2-preview-animation-import-settings-inspector-is-broken.541375/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1