Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.1
Found in [Package]
Registering for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI causes animation clip inspector to throw errors
If anyone registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI, then some built in inspectors stop working. The Animation clip section of the animator inspector is the main example.
This was reported on the Addressables package, but is actually a problem if any code registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI. https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-hotfixed-in-0-2-2-preview-animation-import-settings-inspector-is-broken.541375/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials