Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.1
Found in [Package]
Registering for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI causes animation clip inspector to throw errors
If anyone registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI, then some built in inspectors stop working. The Animation clip section of the animator inspector is the main example.
This was reported on the Addressables package, but is actually a problem if any code registers for finishedDefaultHeaderGUI. https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-hotfixed-in-0-2-2-preview-animation-import-settings-inspector-is-broken.541375/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake