Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ReflectionProbes] Realtime OnAwake Probe becomes black when the screen resolution is changed in runtime
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on windows standalone
3. Change the resolution by pressing on the buttons
4. Notice that Reflection probe becomes black
Doesn't happen in the editor or with other reflection probe types
Reproduced in 5.3.5p4, 5.6b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds