Search Issue Tracker
[Reflection Probes] Environment reflections affect overlapping reflection probes if one is inside the other
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Bake the scene
3. Observe the reflection probe inside the CornellBox
Expected result: Inner reflection probe is not affected by Skybox reflections
Actual result: Inner reflection probe is affected by Skybox reflections if close enough to the edge of the outer reflection probe.
Reproduces in: 2019.4, 2021.1, 2021.2, 2022.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete