Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
References to scenes in Build Settings are lost if the containing folder is renamed
If you add a scene to the Build Settings list and then change the name of the folder that contains the scene, the next time you boot up Unity the references to those scenes will be lost in Build Settings. They will appear as "deleted".
1. Boot Unity and Create a new project using any template
2. Open the Build Settings. Confirm that the SampleScene has been added to the scene list
3. Rename the folder containing SampleScene
4. Save the project and close Unity
5. Boot Unity
6. Open Build Settings
7. Reference to SampleScene has been lost
Occurs on 2018.2.0a8, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a5
Does not occur on 2017.3.1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."