Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"referencedClips" of a matching file with @ symbol is added even when Legacy animation mode is not selected
1. Create a new project
2. Import the users attached FBX files into the same folder
3. Select 'Generic' or 'Humanoid' in Rig tab
4. Open the meta files of the imported FBX files
5. Find "referencedClips" in the "Player_runFastLowerWeapon_Pistol.FBX.meta" file
Expected result: "referencedClips" is empty
Actual result: The GUID of "Player@AbilityPoisonThrowingSitLeft.FBX" is under "referencedClips"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
1. "referencedClips" will be empty after removing the @ symbol and reimporting
2. Reproducible with the @ symbol placed before or after the "Player" or anywhere in the word
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a12