Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Reference to the script is set to "None" when package is imported
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to "Assets > Import Package > Custom Package".
3. Select "update" package and click "Open"
4. Click "Import".
5. Select "TestPrefabA" in the project window and notice that reference to "TestPrefabB" is "None".
* Reopen the project or go to "Assets > Reimport All > Reimport".
* Sometimes workaround doesn't work and reference stays as "None".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first