Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Reference to the script is set to "None" when package is imported
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to "Assets > Import Package > Custom Package".
3. Select "update" package and click "Open"
4. Click "Import".
5. Select "TestPrefabA" in the project window and notice that reference to "TestPrefabB" is "None".
* Reopen the project or go to "Assets > Reimport All > Reimport".
* Sometimes workaround doesn't work and reference stays as "None".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity