Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Reference to the script is set to "None" when package is imported
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to "Assets > Import Package > Custom Package".
3. Select "update" package and click "Open"
4. Click "Import".
5. Select "TestPrefabA" in the project window and notice that reference to "TestPrefabB" is "None".
* Reopen the project or go to "Assets > Reimport All > Reimport".
* Sometimes workaround doesn't work and reference stays as "None".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()