Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Reference to the script is set to "None" when package is imported
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to "Assets > Import Package > Custom Package".
3. Select "update" package and click "Open"
4. Click "Import".
5. Select "TestPrefabA" in the project window and notice that reference to "TestPrefabB" is "None".
* Reopen the project or go to "Assets > Reimport All > Reimport".
* Sometimes workaround doesn't work and reference stays as "None".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails