Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Reference to the script is set to "None" when package is imported
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to "Assets > Import Package > Custom Package".
3. Select "update" package and click "Open"
4. Click "Import".
5. Select "TestPrefabA" in the project window and notice that reference to "TestPrefabB" is "None".
* Reopen the project or go to "Assets > Reimport All > Reimport".
* Sometimes workaround doesn't work and reference stays as "None".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode