Search Issue Tracker
Reducing the renderViewportScale breaks with multiple post-effects in WindowsMR
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Main.unity scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Play the scene
5. Note the incorrect rendering
Expected result: Should render the same result as with renderViewportScale = 1f
Actual result: Scene is rendered incorrectly
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.