Search Issue Tracker
Recursive serialization makes unity fail badly
See the attached project. There is no crash as such but the editor enters an infinite loop and leaks memory in the specified cases.
The only reasonable way to fix this is to support nullable types in the serialization system properly. This would be kind of nice actually...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"